- HEALTHY & PORTABLE – Hate using a microwave? Have the quality and taste of a homemade meal anytime. It’s compact, flat, and weighs 5.2 lbs., making it perfect for houses and apartments with limited kitchen space.
- HEATS UP FAST – Powered by 120V and 1700-Watts, using the same technology as a modern smooth top electric range, it heats up food quickly without any hot or cold spots.
- VERSATILE – Unlike induction cooktops, all types of cookware work with this burner. But for best results, use flat cookware as close to the size of the burner (7.5 & 6.5 in. diameter) as possible.
- EASY TO CLEAN – Simply wipe with a clean, damp cloth when cool. Never use harsh, abrasive products to clean this as it may scratch or damage the unit.
- ATTRACTIVE – Its flat stainless steel housing and high-quality crystallite ceramic glass top make this cooktop both functional and stylish, perfect for entertaining guests!
It’s also equipped with 1500-Watts of power and generates heat and functionality just like a traditional stovetop—except you can take it with you anywhere! It’s flat and lightweight (5.2 lbs), which means it’s easy to store, whether in a cabinet or a suitcase. Its sleek, modern design flatters any living space, and looks stylish enough to have around guests. Works GREAT as a gift for college students in dorms, young adults living on their own, people with small spaces or RV’s/caravans, adventure-seekers, road-trippers, campers, and anti-microwave folks! It is also convenient for people who need a backup stove for a highly reasonable price. Because it’s flameless, comes with non-slip rubber feet, and an on/off indicator light, it’s safe and easy to operate.
1. Plug it in.
2. Place cookware of your choice onto glass surface.
3. Turn the knob to your desired heat level.
4. When finished cooking, unplug the cooktop and wait for it to cool (minimum 15 min).
5. Once cooled, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Warning: Never use petrol products or harsh/abrasive cloths or soaps to clean your cooktop burner, it may scratch the surface or damage the unit.